Our open forum on November was well attended and very well received.
This is a follow-up for readers who would like to keep up to date with this important project as it unfolds.
- Our policy paper What Do We Need in a Tasmanian Climate Change Act? has been updated.
- We have also produced a fact sheet Process for the 2021 review of the Tasmanian Climate Change Act to explain the current process for reviewing the 2008 Act.
- Climate Tasmania and the Tasmanian Independent Science Council jointly produced a position paper Action for Climate: How can lutruwita/Tasmania be a real leader?
- Click on image below to view David Hamilton’s presentation to the public meeting, or click on this link to download it: What should be in the revised Climate Change Act?
- Meanwhile, please also note that submissions to the Tasmanian Climate Change Office’s consultation on changes to the Act are due by 14 November.